One to one private tuition and consultations
Pricing: 60 minutes £30 or 90-minutes £45
One-to-one yoga, much like personal fitness training, is tailored to your specific needs. These 60 or 90 minute sessions allow you to work privately in the comfort of your own home, to create a practice that makes sense for your body and level of expertise.
Whilst all yoga supports you physically, emotionally and spiritually, one-to-one yoga lets you work on specifics at a pace and time that suits you best. There are several reasons why you should add private sessions to your weekly practice. Some of the reasons are listed below.
Some of the reasons to consider a One-on-one session
· You would like to work more deeply
· You have injuries (back, knee, shoulder) or health concerns (stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia, etc)
· You would like to target problem areas such as tight hips/hamstrings or weak knees
· You would like to increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity
· You would like to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength
· You would like to add yoga to your weight-loss or strength-training program
· You would like to cross-train for marathons or triathlons
· You would like to learn more about yourself, gaining awareness without judgment